‘cellist Laura Reid deserves special mention, providing fluid, virtuoso counterpoint’ David Peschek, The Guardian, 12/08/2003.
‘Laura Reid enriches each song with her exquisite cello lines’ Maddy Costa, The Guardian, 29/7/2000.
- Woman in the Winged Chair 2019
- Soliloquy – performance with artist David Littler, Airton Meeting House
- DYCP Arts Council Grant 2018- 19.
- Fl-utter-rances (Tree Songs) with Jane Pitt and Lorna Rees, Inside Out Festival 2018
- Tom Davis and The Feral Cello, Bournemouth University. Performing at international festivals 2017.
- Live performance and session work: Touring UK and Europe with Kathryn Williams, Festivals including Glastonbury, Celtic Connections, Cambridge Folk festival, Accelerator (Sweden)
- Chamber and Orchestral: Aurora Strings, Kingston Chamber Orchestra, Newcastle Upon Tyne Bach Choir, Bournemouth University Orchestra, Skylark Strings. Contemporary Connections Brighton 2014.
- Radio sessions: Loose Ends (Radio 4), Jonathon Ross (Radio 2) and Jo Whiley (Radio 1).
- Recording Sessions: Tim Cowie sound designer (Sennheiser), Thea Gilmore, Kathryn Williams, Maximo Park, Neil Halstead and Cradle of Filth.
- Recorded TV sessions: Later with Jools Holland, MTV, VH1, Folk Brittannia BBC.
- Improvisation: Ecosonic Ensemble performances: Bath University, City University, Squall with Owen Green at Union Chapel Daylight Festival, Songs for Wild Horses (Nils Ockland + Oyvind Skarbo) Treehouse Beaulie 2015.