Celestial Bodies now on Soundcloud – written for the Dorset Moon https://soundcloud.com/laura-reid/celestialbodieslaurareid
Commissioned by Arts Development Company, produced by Inside Out Dorset, Activate, b-side, Arts by the Sea Festival, Bournemouth, funded by Arts Council England and European Regional Development Fund, 2019.
Tipping Points 1 now on bandcamp:https://divacontemporary.bandcamp.com/album/t-i-p-p-i-n-g-p-o-i-n-t
Soliloquoy with Trees now on Bandcamp:http://
Bathhouse – co writes on Album released by Firecracker Recordings 2018
Premier of Streams, for Tabla (Kuljit Bhamra), Marimba (Joe Richards) and Harp Anne Denholm) commissioned by Kuljit Bhamra / Sound and Music October 25th London Club Inégales 2017. Sound and Music’s Portfolio programme supported by PRS Foundation, Esmée Fairbairn Foundation and Paul Hamlyn Foundation.
- Still performed by Pavao Quartet, Kimmeridge Hall, BU, 15 October 2017
- Gemmelleg – commission for The Feral Cello performed at international music festivals: NIME Copenhagen, SMC Helsinki and premiered at Noisefloor 2017
- Still for String Quartet 2014 premiered at Solstice Concert, Richmond 2014
- Collaborations with Steve Leggett (Fourhands): Hizou, Forte and Long Distance 2011-13
- Meta, for violin, cello, double bass, clarinet, Marimba 2006, premiered by London Sinfonietta, 2006
- 3 Bagatelles Solo Organ, 2006, premiered by Michael Bonaventure, All Saints Church, Blackheath
- Full Moon Dances, flute solo, 2006, premiered at Union Chapel Daylight Festival Concert 2006
- Open Water for String Orchestra (shortlisted for Yorkshire Late Starters Orchestra competition) 2007
- Sycorax, solo violin 2005 performed at Union Chapel Daylight Festival Series 2006
- Currents of Smoke, harp and marimba, 2005 performed at City University, London 2005; In Transit for violin, guitar and double bass, 2004 performed at City University, London 2004
- Commission to write, perform and record string music in REFRIDGERATOR digital film 2003-4(featured on Radio 3 Mixing it 2003 and 2004) and supported by PRS Foundation
- Jam (shortlisted for the Vox Novus 60 x 60 Competition) performed in various venues in USA 2003
- Pia (soundtrack pre-recorded) commissioned by Tyneside Cinema 2003
- Alice and Sleeping Giants (part of soundtrack for Chimera project) 2003 (Broadcast BBC2)
- Co-writes on Kathryn Williams albums: Little Black Numbers (2000 CAW/East West) Instrumental, Over Fly Over (2005 CAW) Escaping, Three, Untilt the dark, Leave to Remain (2006 CAW) When, Sustain Pedal. All published by Warner Brothers. Performed live internationally 1999 – present.
- Crossing, composed in 1996 and premiered at RNCM by Ensemble Eleven 1999
Music for Eduction:
- We are In Harmony (Bernstien Mass project) for Beginner String Orchestra, premiered at Southbank, London 2011.
- The Butterfly Song for children’s voices and piano 2008, premiered by children at North Primary
- Snowdrop for beginner flute ensemble 2007, premiered by EJAMS beginner flute ensemble, Ealing